Curl Me Anytime Ingredient List
- 100% Pure Natural Lavender Essential Oil
- Glycerine is a natural substance found in animal and vegetable fats. Used in organic skin care products as a skin-conditioning agent and natural preservative.
- Stearic Acid is an essential saturated fatty acid that is found in all vegetable, seed, nut and animal oils. Aids in smooth flow.
- Sorbitol is found in apples, pears, peaches and prunes. Used as a humectant and thickener.
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol is produced from vegetable oils such as palm oil and coconut oil. Aids viscosity and is used as a stabiliser in creams and lotions.
- EDTA (tetrasodium) is distilled from pure glycerine, which is one of the 20 amino acids found in the human body. It is a natural skin care ingredient which assists products in penetrating the skin.
- TEA (triethanolamine) is of organic origin. Neutralises fatty acids, adjusts and buffers the pH, and solubilises oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
- Sunflower oil, like other oils, helps retain moisture.
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate is an organic skin care ingredient which is naturally-derived amino acid. Used in organic skin care products as a skin-conditioning agent and natural preservative.
- Vitamin E acetate is a common vitamin, a powerful anti-oxidant, increases moisturisation.
- Distilled Water is used when exceptionally high purity water is required.
How to Use
Click the videos below to watch full screen…